The Innovation & Regulation Chair is organizing an online round table on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm (Paris time) on the regulation of content on digital platforms.
The event will be held on zoom, in French. Registration is mandatory via this online form.
The objective of this event is to allow a sharing of surprises, experiences and ideas between practitioners and researchers around the regulation of content on digital platforms.
This is an important topic with many initiatives and imminent projects in preparation among the different actors of the sector as well as by public authorities.
List of speakers:
– Prof. Pierre-Jean BENGHOZI (Ecole Polytechnique),
– Sarah JACQUIER (Ministry of Culture),
– Prof. Winston MAXWELL (Télécom Paris),
– Prof. Joëlle TOLEDANO (Paris Dauphine-PSL),
– Clément WOLF (Google and YouTube).
Prof. Antoine SOUCHAUD (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Prof. Thierry RAYNA (email@example.com).